Thursday 26 November 2009

Rihanna in Oliver Peoples Zooey!

Rihanna is the first female artist from Barbados to receive a Grammy Award and is one of our favourite fashion stars.

'In the past few months I’ve done a lot of research in the fashion world because I wanted to work with a bunch of designers that are kinda underground, people who aren’t the obvious,' she tells Grazia magazine, providing explanation into her recent transformation.

'My style is very edgy, very daring,’ she adds. ‘I like to take risks – I hate to do the obvious’.

The pop starlet has unearthed the enticing charm of Oliver Peoples, the final destination for celebrity cult eyewear.

Oliver Peoples Zooey has been worn by Kate Hudson, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Blake Lively, Demi Lovato and Reese Witherspoon and here Rihanna wears Oliver Peoples Zooey sunglasses in black, available also in tiger stripe Havana and ivory shell at our Bristol store!

No comments:

Post a Comment